Now that the holidays are over your kids room are full of gifts from loved ones.You’re probably in need of some storage and the regular plastic containers won’t do. The children spaces in your house should be just as stylish as the rest of your home. When it comes to child storage we thought you could use some affordable and chic options.
1. The Classic Nailhead Upholstered Storage Bench from Restoration Hardware . An incredibly cute mini version of upholstered benches in living rooms basically everywhere.
2. Riviera Rolling Storage from Serena and Lily is simple, functional and so cute! The casters gives it extra points for being easily moved.
3. The Campaign Toy Box in Midnight Blue from The Land of Nod is a true beauty. The perfect size for your kids room and so sophisticated you might want it in your own bedroom.
4. The Archive Toy Box in Jarva from The Land of Nod is would work beautiful in any kids space male or female.
5. The Cameron Creativity Storage System With Open Bases from Pottery Barns Kids is perfect for those rooms that need space for everything.
How are your organizing after the holidays? Let us know which storage options you love in your kids room!
Playroom photos courtesy @designaddictmom