Birds of a feather flock to Pirch. Everyone is giving this high-end retailer positive feed back for it's innovative try-before-you-buy approach. Pirch has built its nests in eight locations across the country with more coming soon. The newest locale is set to open in 2016 in SoHo, Manhattan, NY. All locations offer their visitors the opportunity to experiment with completely interactive appliances, have lunch and shower before stepping foot out the door. If Pirch had a home bedding department you could honeslty pack your clothes and move in. However unconventional their tactics, Pirch is cleary doing something right!
Here's what we learned from our first visit to Pirch Atlanta:
1. They have something for everyone, no matter the price point. Prices range from $5 to $5,000.
2. You can bring your laundry.
3. Pirch has a private spa for customers.
4. They stock their kitchen, chef included.
5. You get a feel for how limitless your outdoor possibilities are.
See more photos from our trip below: